DJI FPV Combo
Tax: Included Shipping: Free
- Immersive Flight Experience
- 4K/60fps Super-Wide 150° FOV
- 10km HD Low-Latency Video Transmission
- Brand-New S Mode
- Emergency Brake and Hover
Rip through the sky with speed, power, and complete control. Go into the beyond and redefine flying.
FPV Has Never Looked This Good
Sleek and aerodynamic, the DJI FPV aircraft delivers powerful propulsion, battery life, and wind resistance, making this system as capable as it is visually stunning.
DJI FPV stands out in more ways than one. Sporting front LEDs and aircraft arm lights with customizable-color, DJI FPV allows pilots to make their aircraft as unique as they are.
Next-Level Immersion. Unparalleled Control.
Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV. HD video transmission at up to 120fps gives you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
Whether you’re a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, DJI FPV offers three intuitive flight modes that let anyone fly confidently from day one.
Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
Ideal for new users, N mode offers immersive flight with traditional drone flight controls along with DJI safety features like obstacle sensing.
Fly in M mode for complete, limitless control and the full FPV flight experience. Customize parameters and enjoy flight and footage unlike anything else.
Take your flight experience to new heights with the DJI Motion Controller. This compact device allows the aircraft to maneuver based on your natural hand motions. This isn’t just an FPV innovation. It’s an entirely new way to fly.
* The DJI Motion Controller is sold separately.
Nothing is More Important than Safety
Emergency Brake and Hover
Even for experts, manual FPV flight can be intimidating. That’s why DJI FPV comes with an emergency brake and hover feature. Simply press this button on the remote controller while flying in any mode, at any speed, and the aircraft will stop and hover stably within a few seconds.
Advanced Safety Features
An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
Auxiliary Bottom Light
The Imaging Power You Expect from DJI
Get results that match the intensity of your flights.
Powerful propulsion capabilities combined with a 150° super-wide FOV provide an unrivaled view. 4x Slow Motion, RockSteady stabilization, and distortion correction give pilots even smoother, more dramatic results.
The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
No matter how dynamic your maneuvers get, RockSteady EIS technology ensures your footage is ultra-smooth.
* H.264 and H.265 video coding formats are both supported, giving you more video editing options.
The DJI O3 (OcuSync 3.0) Transmission System was adapted to match the unique needs of DJI FPV. Enjoy crystal-clear real-time video transmission, even at distances of up to 10 km.
Video Transmission Latency
Video transmission latency of DJI FPV is lower than 28 ms.
Video Transmission Range
DJI FPV supports an HD video transmission range up to 10 km.
Video Transmission Bitrate
Video transmission bitrate of DJI FPV goes up to 50 Mbps.
Auto-Switching for Seamless Signal
DJI FPV supports auto-switching between 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequencies and provides a video transmission bitrate of up to 50 Mbps, significantly reducing stutter and compression artifacts. High-gain antennas on the aircraft include three transmitters and four receivers to enhance signal, resulting in a stable, reliable video feed.
* If the signal is disconnected, DJI FPV will automatically enable fail-safe RTH.
Committed to Safe Skies
Get results that match the intensity of your flights.
DJI FPV gives users an additional layer of safety with built-in Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). This system receives flight location information from airplanes and helicopters in your area that transmit ADS-B signals, and warns you through the Goggles V2 so you have time to avoid those aircraft.
Easily Replaceable Parts
The gimbal camera, landing gear, and top shell of the DJI FPV aircraft are all modular and easily replaceable, making repairs more convenient.
The DJI Virtual Flight App
The DJI Virtual Flight app allows users to practice flying in lifelike, simulated scenarios before taking off in the real world. Simply connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller, and you’re ready to master flight in a risk-free virtual environment.
Bring Someone Along with Audience Mode
DJI FPV supports Audience Mode. Just set other DJI FPV Goggles V2 units to your aircraft channel and you’re ready to share the view from above.
The DJI Fly App
Smartphone Live View
The DJI Fly app can display the live view from the goggles on a smartphone when connected via cable.
Edit and Share
With the DJI Fly app, you can playback footage, edit, and share your work on social media, all with just a few taps.
You can also discover popular aerial photography spots near you with the Fly Spots feature.
- Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
- The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
- Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
- To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
- The DJI FPV aircraft supports two video coding formats, while the DJI FPV Goggles V2 only supports H.264.
- In 810p/120fps Low-Latency mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 28ms; in 810p/60fps High-Quality mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 40ms.
- FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
- The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
- The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
- This function will be available in a future firmware update. Transmitted images from the goggles to the app can be sent to a smartphone via cable (USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to lightning).
- The Fly Spots feature is currently available only in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
What’s the difference between DJI FPV and traditional drones?
Generally speaking, FPV drones differ from traditional drones in two major ways. The first is the immersive flight experience provided by the goggles. The second big difference is the flight itself. Compared to most camera drones, FPV drones typically allow for much higher speeds and limitless maneuvering capabilities with no angle limits on any of the axes. Because of this, FPV drones have typically required a much higher level of skill to fly.
What is the difference between DJI FPV and traditional racing drones?
DJI FPV has a built-in imaging system, high-definition, low-latency transmission with a range of up to 10 km, and a battery life of approximately 20 minutes. The integrated, ready-to-fly design means users don’t need to assemble the drone themselves. DJI FPV is also equipped with advanced safety features such as emergency brake hovering, intelligent return to home, and DJI Care Refresh service for added flight protection and greater peace of mind during flight.
Is the DJI FPV Combo worth it?
The DJI FPV Combo comes with everything you need to start flying. It includes the FPV Drone, Goggles V2, Remote Controller 2, DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery, DJI FPV Goggles Battery, DJI FPV AC Power Adapter, DJI FPV Propellers, and other related cables and accessories. For anyone interested in diving into the world of FPV flight, it’s the perfect way to do so.
What is the Motion Controller? Is it worth it?
The DJI Motion Controller is a small, hand-held device that revolutionizes the aerial experience. This compact device allows the aircraft to maneuver based on your natural hand motions, delivering an ultra-intuitive experience and allowing even beginners to maneuver like seasoned FPV pilots.
I am a beginner/new pilot. Where can I find tips about using DJI FPV?
DJI FPV comes with a user manual and comprehensive tutorials, which you can get from the Flight Academy in the DJI Fly app. DJI also developed the DJI Virtual Flight app , which lets users practice flying virtually before taking off in the real world. All you have to do is connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller to your mobile device with the Virtual Flight app and you’re ready to master FPV flight in a risk-free way.
Does DJI FPV come with accidental damage coverage?
DJI FPV comes with a standard product warranty.
Does DJI FPV support obstacle detection and avoidance?
The DJI FPV aircraft comes with forward and downward vision sensors that can automatically detect objects and decelerate when flying in N mode. However, there is no automatic avoidance function. When obstacles are detected, the aircraft will slow down but will not stop completely unless controlled to do so by the pilot.
Do I need to assemble the DJI FPV drone myself?
No. Like many previous DJI drones, DJI FPV doesn’t require any assembly. Simply open the box, install the propellers and battery, and DJI FPV is ready to fly. However, DJI FPV does have a modular design with easily replaceable parts. Users can replace the top cover, gimbal camera, and landing gear if any of these parts become damaged.
What is the maximum transmission range of DJI FPV?
DJI FPV comes with DJI O3 (OcuSync 3.0), DJI’s best transmission system yet. DJI O3 was adapted to match the unique needs of DJI FPV, and features crystal-clear real-time video transmission at distances of up to 10 km.
Two Fast Replacements
DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units* within one year, giving you total peace of mind.
Covers accidents, such as user error and collisions. We’ll replace your aircraft even if it’s water damaged
VIP After-sales Service
Get prioritized support and skilled advice from DJI’s product experts.All shipping fees are covered by DJI.