This website is operated by The Drone Shop, a wholly owned entity of Flying Bots Pte Ltd, Singapore. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Drone Shop. The Drone Shop offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site and other related interactive sites (including but not limited to The Drone Shop Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube Page), to you the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By accessing or using thedroneshop.co and/or purchasing anything from our website or related Interactive Sites, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The Drone Shop reserves the right, at any time, to revise or update these Conditions without prior notice. These changes will take effect immediately upon posting. Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subjected to this Terms of Service. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your access or Services.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
1. Data Protection Policy
2. Your Account
- In accessing and/or using thedroneshop.co, you may be required to register an account. To register for an account, you must be 18 years old and above and shall provide us with accurate, complete and updated information as may be required upon registration.
- You are responsible for the security of your account information, including without limitation your username and password in relation to your account. You must take all appropriate measures (including but not limited to changing your password from time to time) to ensure the security and confidentiality of your username and password. In the event of any compromise in the security of your username and/or password, you must inform us immediately and change your password. Until such notification is received and confirmed by us and access is disabled at your request, you shall be responsible for all consequences arising from any unauthorized or fraudulent use of your account.
- Any violation of these Conditions may result in the termination of your account at the discretion of The Drone Shop. For the avoidance of doubt, The Drone Shop shall have the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account at any time at the sole discretion of The Drone Shop for any reason whatsoever.
3. Merchandise Availability
- The Products featured on thedroneshop.co are subject to stock availability. If the Products are not available after your order has been processed online, we will inform you via email or SMS.
4. Orders and Promotions
- Each order on thedroneshop.co (“Order”) is subjected to our acceptance and confirmation. If we accept your Order, an order confirmation (“Order Confirmation”) will be sent to your email address registered with us/provided at the time of the placement of order.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email and/or billing address and contact numbers, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- All our promotions are subject to availability and our prevailing terms and conditions.
- Save for any errors, the prices of the Products displayed on the website and at check-out are final and will be reflected in the Order Confirmation. No other prices shall be applicable to the Products. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- While The Drone Shop endeavours that all prices on thedroneshop.co are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a Product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of proceeding with your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the Order will be treated as cancelled, and if payment has already been made, you will be refunded accordingly. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any price change or erroneous pricing information.
5. Cancellation of Order
- The Drone Shop does not accept any cancellation of Order once the Order is confirmed and payment is made. Hence, it is important that you check your order before proceeding with the payment. For modification of Order, it will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Notwithstanding that the Order has been accepted and confirmed, The Drone Shop reserves the right to cancel the Order or any part thereof at any time without giving you any reason. The Drone Shop will inform you of any such cancellation via email or SMS and will refund you accordingly without interest.
- All refunds will be processed and returned to you within 7 business days, without interest, in the method mutually agreed between you and us.
6. Product Information
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at our sole discretion.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
7. Local Delivery Information
- Local delivery service is available for eligible residential and office addresses within Singapore, except locations with restricted access or no access. The Drone Shop reserves the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or is inaccessible.
- The Drone Shop endeavours to deliver your Order within 3 business days upon Order Confirmation. Should you not be able to schedule availability to receive the item, The Drone Shop reserves the right to reschedule a date and/or time of delivery outside the 3 business day period.
- You are responsible for ensuring that a recipient is present to receive the delivery and to sign on The Drone Shop delivery note during the specified time slot. You may be charged redelivery fee at the prevailing rate for each additional delivery trip.
- Should there be any unavailable items in the Order, The Drone Shop will contact you for further arrangements.
- There will be a re-delivery charge at the prevailing rate imposed on you in cases of any changes in delivery details after the delivery has been made or attempted.
8. Fraud Protection Policy
- As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your order. We reserve the right to limit the sales and/or quantities of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Also, we reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- All prices stated on thedroneshop.co are in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
10. Return, Exchange & Refund Policy
All sales are final. The Drone Shop does not offer any returns, exchange or refund provision unless specifically communicated and mutually agreed between both parties prior to Sale.
Where a Product is defective, the Product may be exchanged within 7 days. When Product is not available for exchange, a refund of the amount paid for the Product without interest can be made, at the absolute discretion of The Drone Shop, subject to the applicable law.
Products must be returned with any free gift(s) and/or gift card(s) received by you with respect to the returned Product.
All returns, exchange or refunds must be made only at The Drone Shop premises located at Viva Vista, Singapore. We do not accept mail returns or exchanges.. You are required to present the original Invoice together with the Products returned. The products returned (if not defective) must be in a resalable condition, inclusive of all original packaging and accessories. The Drone Shop reserves the right to refuse any returns or exchange if the above condition is not met.
The Drone Shop is not liable for any charges incurred during the process of return, exchange or refund of merchandise.
11. Merchandise Warranties
- The Drone Shop does not warrant that the quality of the Products purchased on thedroneshop.co will meet your needs or expectations after any form of misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, product mishandling, misguided usage and deviation from printed instructions.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- All content included in or made available through thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites, including but not limited to information, communications, software, graphics, images, videos and sounds (the "Materials") contained in thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Drone Shop does not warrant the accuracy, correctness, timeliness, reliability, currentness, adequacy or completeness of any Materials and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Drone Shop does not warrant that any of the Materials on thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or that any identified faults will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that thedroneshop.co, the Interactive Sites and the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code/programme.
- Any use of or reliance on Materials obtained through thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites is done at your own discretion and risk. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through thedroneshop.co, the Interactive Sites or elsewhere.
- We may provide you, from time to time, with access and links to certain content, products and services which may include materials from third parties and/or third-party tools These third party websites are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of these materials and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any use of these third-party materials, websites, products or service.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
13. Intellectual Property
All Materials, including all copyright and any other proprietary rights, are property of The Drone Shop, its content providers and/or third party licensors. All rights are reserved. The Materials cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of The Drone Shop. You also may not, without the permission of The Drone Shop, insert a hyperlink to thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites on any other website or "mirror" any Materials on any other server or website. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree that the Materials contained within or available through The Drone Shop.co and/or the Interactive Sites may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos ("Trade Marks") used or appearing on thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites are property of The Drone Shpo, its affiliates or third party licensors. Your access or use of thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks without the written permission of The Drone Shop. You may not, without The Drone Shop’s prior written consent, use any of such Trade Marks as a hyperlink to thedroneshop.co, the Interactive Sites or any other website.
Contributions to The Drone Shop (thedroneshop.co)
All feedback, comments, information, ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") given to The Drone Shop through thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites shall be deemed to be non-confidential, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- The Drone Shop is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions, and the Drone Shop shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide without any reference to you;
- The Drone Shop shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in such Contribution, and any use, adaptation, modification, reproduction or distribution of the Contributions shall be property of The Drone Shop without any obligation to you; and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from The Drone Shop under any circumstances;
- you shall not submit any information and/or other materials which are or may be offensive, abusive, illegal or which may not be lawfully disseminated under the laws of Singapore or any other country.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
14. Exclusion of Liability
- In no event shall The Drone Shop, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable to you or any person for any death, injury, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind, suffered or incurred by you of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, claim by a third party grounded in tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract, breach of warranty or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the use of thedroneshop.co and/or the sale of the Products at thedroneshop.co, even if The Drone Shop have been advised on the possibility of such damages, subject to the applicable law.
- For the avoidance of doubt, The Drone Shop shall in no event be liable for any death, injury, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information contained in thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites;
- any unauthorized use of or access to your account;
- any mishandling and/or abuse of Product by you or other persons;
- use of Product by you or other persons in any manner, whether foreseeable or otherwise. The customer assumes all risks associated with product usage and storage upon delivery;
- any delay in delivery or cancellation of Order or refund;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites, even if The Drone Shop or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and such websites should only be used or accessed at the site user's own risks. In no circumstances shall The Drone Shop be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on the websites to which thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites are linked;
- any exercise of rights by The Drone Shop under these Conditions, the Data Protection Policy and any other rights provided by law.
- This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
- The Drone Shop aggregate liability to you shall be limited to the purchase price of the Product paid by you.
- You agree to indemnify and hold each of The Drone Shop, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, suppliers, vendors, licensors, agents and any third party content providers harmless from any claims, demands, losses, damages or expenses (including legal fees), arising from, relating to and/or in connection with (a) your use of, or access or connection to thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites and/or the Material therein; and/or (b) your breach of any of these Conditions; (c) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including intellectual property infringement pertaining to any content which you post or transmit on or via thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites.
16. Reserved Rights
- The Drone Shop reserves all rights to deny or restrict access by any person to thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites, or to block access from a particular Internet address to thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites, at any time, for any reason whatsoever and without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- The Drone Shop reserves the right to change, revise or modify any part of thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites at any time at its sole discretion without notice.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
17. General Terms
- Your access and/or use of thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites are subject to these Conditions. These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- No delay or failure by The Drone Shop to take any action or to enforce or exercise any of its rights in these Conditions will operate as a waiver of such rights by The Drone Shop, nor will such failure or delay in any way prejudice or affect The Drone Shop’s rights at any time thereafter to act strictly in accordance with our rights in these Conditions.
- Any Conditions, or any part thereof, which is declared or adjudged to be illegal, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable under any applicable law in any jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating, vitiating or rendering unenforceable, the remaining Conditions, and any such illegality, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate, vitiate or render unenforceable any such Conditions in any other jurisdiction.
- These Conditions and any rights, obligations and licenses granted therein may not be assigned or transferred by you, but may be assigned or transferred by The Drone Shop without restriction.
- These Conditions are for the benefit of The Drone Shop and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, licensors, agents and any third party content providers to thedroneshop.co and/or the Interactive Sites. Each of these entities shall have the right to assert and enforce any of these provisions against you. Save as aforesaid, a person (including any user) who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce any of these Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B).
- The reference to a person, in this clause includes any individual, company, corporation, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, organization, trust, state or agency of a state (in each case, whether or not having separate legal personality). You fully agree that, except as otherwise expressly.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org