- The ultimate solution for managing your drone operations
- Supports real-time map views of your remote operations (Basic)
- Manage remote operations with real-time live view and map view functionalities (Advanced)
- Automatically sync flight logs for further analysis
- Organize communications and records by team, client or project
- Compatible with Matrice 200 Series V2, Matrice 200 Series, Matrice 600 Series, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, Phantom 4 Pro (Excluding Phantom 4 Pro+), Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced (Excluding Phantom 4 Advanced+) through the DJI Pilot or the DJI Pilot PE app
The ultimate solution for managing your drone operations
Manage your drone operations
Enhance project coordination with real-time information from remote drone operations.
Improve operations management and ensure regulatory compliance with easy flight log recording.
Fleets & Pilots
Increase team efficiency and communication by organizing your teams and records around projects.
Manage operational tasks within teams more efficiently with easy-to-use mission planning tools.
Live Operations Management
Rapidly assess your drone operations with telemetry data of your remote drone operations on a single map.
Enhance your workflow by connecting on-site pilots and office teams with a live stream from up to four drones.
Flight Data Management
Flight Logs & Statistics
Ensure compliance, understand equipment usage, view flight statistics, and replay missions with detailed flight logs.
Flight Media Library
Save time and improve workflow efficiency with seamless video and image data transmission directly from your DJI Pilot mobile app to FlightHub.
Fleet and Pilot Management
Get an overview of aircraft status and battery health so you can keep track of the performance for each individual drone, ensuring optimum functioning of your fleet across operations.
Improve communication and operational efficiency by segmenting your teams based on project, region, client, or any other identifier.
Effectively manage firmware so you can ensure smooth operation of your fleet, helping you avoid any delays during critical missions.
Effectively plan and store missions on FlightHub with mission planning tools that enable you to set waypoint flight paths, define waypoint actions and more. By integrating DJI Pilot with DJI FlightHub, users can upload or retrieve missions from the DJI Pilot mobile app, and quickly execute missions on site.
FlightHub automatically generates efficient flight paths after the user has set their required flight zone and flight parameters. The aircraft will then follow this route through its mission. The image data captured during these flights can be input into 2D reconstruction software to generate 2D maps, while the mission itself can be saved for re-use.
Two Ways to Deploy FlightHub
Secure Cloud Access1
FlightHub stores your flight logs on a stable, US-based AWS server with operational standards pre-assessed to match SOC2 standards.
Private Cloud Access2
Utilize your existing organizational resources by managing all your commercial drone operations within your private network.
Easy Integration with Your Fleet of DJI Drones
Fully compatible with FlightHub, DJI Pilot is a robust mobile app developed specifically for enterprise users to unleash the power of their DJI drones.
DJI Pilot PE (Private Edition)
DJI Pilot PE is a customized version of the DJI Pilot flight control app, which is exclusively deployed with FlightHub on a private cloud server.
DJI FlightHub is compatible with the following drone platforms through the DJI Pilot and DJI Pilot PE mobile apps: Matrice 300 RTK, Matrice 200 Series V2, Matrice 200 Series, Matrice 600 Series , Inspire 2 , Mavic Pro , Mavic 2 Enterprise , Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual , Phantom 4 Pro (excluding Phantom 4 Pro+) , Phantom 4 , Phantom 4 Advanced (excluding Phantom 4 Advanced+), Phantom 4 RTK (with SDK remote controller).
How FlightHub Works
Drone logs are sent to FlightHub's cloud platform from the DJI Pilot or Pilot PE app on your mobile device.
1. Access to FlightHub from a US-Based AWS server is only available with Basic and Advanced plans.
2. Access to FlightHub from your organization’s private cloud is only available with the Enterprise plan.
3. The following features are only available on a private cloud server: FlightHub WebSDK, Device Maintenance, Firmware Management, Flight Media Library, Mission Planning.
Two Fast Replacements
DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units* within one year, giving you total peace of mind.
Covers accidents, such as user error and collisions. We’ll replace your aircraft even if it’s water damaged
VIP After-sales Service
Get prioritized support and skilled advice from DJI’s product experts.All shipping fees are covered by DJI.