Epson Moverio BT-35E Smart Glasses
Seamlessly blend digital content into the outside world with the Moverio BT-35E smart glasses, featuring an interface unit with HDMI® and USB Type-C ports to connect to popular output devices. It’s like having a wearable second screen, while still seeing the surrounding environment via the transparent HD display. Offering an easy out-of-box experience, the BT-35E connects to virtually any device ― no need for special software. And, its interface does not require an external power source when used with a compatible USB Type-C output device. Ideal for use with commercial drones, third-party camera systems and Android™ mobile devices, the BT-35E easily accommodates different head sizes.
- Seamlessly blend digital content into the outside world:
Binocular, highly transparent Si-OLED HD wearable display that gives users a second-screen experience.
- Compatible with popular devices:
Works with HDMI 1.4 and USB Type-C output devices, including Android mobile devices.
- Simple, out-of-the-box setup:
Intuitive interface unit; easy plug-and-play operation.
- No external power source required (USB Type-C):
Interface also supports external power packs, via micro USB port.
- Innovative design:
Flexible, hinge-based headset accommodates a wide range of head sizes; comfortable fit; durable enough for daily use.
- Dual (binocular) displays:
Each lens has its own display, in your field of vision, projected into your surroundings; ideal for stereoscopic 3D content.
- ANSI certified protective shield:
ANSI Z87.1 safety-glass compliant.
- Supports HDCP 1.4 for copyright protection:
Enables access to protected content.
In the Box
- Moverio BT-35E Headset
- Interface Unit
- AC Adapter (with attachment plug)
- USB Cable (for power supply only)
- ANSI Shields (clear and shaded)
- Belt Clip
- Cable Retainer
- Semi-hard Carrying Case
Wearable Device Details
- Weight Headset:
Headset: Approx. 119 g (without shade)
- Dimensions Headset:
193.5 x 176 x 30 mm (without shade)
- Dimensions Controller:
Interface Unit 85 x 52 x 15 mm
- Weight Controller:
Interface Unit: Approx. 45 g (without belt clip and cable retainer)
- Display Type:
Si-OLED (Silicon - Organic Light-Emitting Diode)
- Display Size:
0.43" inch wide panel (16:9)
- Pixel Number:
921,600 pixels (1280x720xRGB)
- Refresh Rate:
- Field of View:
approx. 23 ° (diagonal)
- Screen Size - Projected Distance:
40" at 2.5 m - 320" at 20 m
- Color Reproduction:
24 bit-color (16.77 million colors)
41°F to 95°F
20% to 80%
5 Mega pixel
- *Requires HDMI output from drones
- This item qualifies for free delivery in Singapore (terms and conditions apply)
- Prices listed is inclusive of taxes (GST). Tourists who meet the criteria listed under the Tourist Refund Scheme will be eligible for a GST refund – please check with us for more information.