SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB
- Compatible with DJI camera drones and Osmo series.
- Transfer faster with read speeds up to 160MB/s and write speed up to 90MB/s.
- Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof.
- Delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback.
- Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD.
SHOOT, SAVE, AND SHARE MORE 4K UHD THAN EVER BEFORE2
Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD.2 Ideal for your Android™ smartphone, and action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD™ card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video, and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ memory card reads up to 160MB/s* and writes up to 90MB/s*. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.7
ALSO PERFECT FOR YOUR ACTION CAMERA AND DRONE
Performance and durability for your smartphones, tablets, action cameras, and drones.
WRITE SPEEDS OF UP TO 90MB/S*
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 90MB/s*. The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 160MB/s* save you time when transferring high-resolution images and 4K UHD videos.
GREAT FOR CAPTURING 4K UHD VIDEO2
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. The SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.5
EASY FILE RECOVERY WITH RESCUEPRO® DELUXE SOFTWARE
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer.6 This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidently deleted (download required).
DURABLE DESIGN FOR USE IN EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
SanDisk Extreme® microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof,4 so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOBILEMATE® USB 3.0 READER
The MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ card reader with transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s*, you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
Not all devices support microSDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
*For 64GB-400GB: Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds.
For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 90MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- Download and installation required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- For 64GB-400GB ONLY: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
Two Fast Replacements
DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units* within one year, giving you total peace of mind.
Covers accidents, such as user error and collisions. We’ll replace your aircraft even if it’s water damaged
VIP After-sales Service
Get prioritized support and skilled advice from DJI’s product experts.All shipping fees are covered by DJI.