DJI SMART CONTROLLER
The DJI Smart Controller is designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience with the Mavic 2 or other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0. A 5.5-inch built-in screen displays clear, bright images, even under challenging conditions. Intuitive controls and pre-installed features like SkyTalk and the DJI GO 4 app get you up in the air quicker, clearer, and more conveniently than ever before.
The DJI Smart Controller has a built-in 5.5-inch 1080p screen, providing an ultra-bright display to keep your live feed easily viewable, even in direct sunlight. At 1000 cd/m2, the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smart device screens.
OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD Video Transmission
Equipped with OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD video transmission technology, the DJI Smart Controller supports automatic switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, reducing the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality. This also ensures reliable long-range transmission at distances of up to 8 km.
Efficient and Portable
The DJI Smart Controller connects to your drone as soon as it's powered on so you can take off fast and never miss a moment of the action. Featuring an integrated design with detachable control sticks, the DJI Smart Controller is also portable enough to bring with you anywhere.
Reliable in More Environments
The DJI Smart Controller is capable of stable operation in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 40°C, giving you a reliable HD connection with your drone in more places.
DJI Go Share
Easily transfer your aerial photos and videos from the DJI Smart Controller to your mobile device using the DJI GO 4 app’s new Go Share function.
The DJI Smart Controller's customized Android system and optimized DJI GO 4 app give you freedom from the restraints of conventional mobile devices to ensure faster, focused aerial creation. The Smart Controller also supports third-party apps for a variety of additional sharing and editing options.
Excellent Audio and Video Performance
The DJI Smart Controller comes with a built-in microphone and speaker for expanded options such as livestreaming. It can also playback video through the HDMI port at 4K 60fps with H.264 and H.265.
The new SkyTalk feature is an amazing way to let others in on your aerial experience. Use it to livestream your drone’s camera view directly to social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. It also allows you to create and share short videos instantly.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
The 5000mAh battery supports Quick Charging and can work continuously for up to 2.5 hours.
- The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with any DJI drone that uses OcuSync 2.0. To ensure compatibility, always make sure your aircraft is updated with the latest firmware. (It will also be compatible with Mavic 2 Enterprise in the future.)
- These results were measured using the Mavic 2. Individual results may vary depending on environment, use type, or firmware version.
- DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings.
- Coming soon; always make sure your DJI Smart Controller has latest DJI GO app and firmware.
- Wi-Fi required.
For more information on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 8725 5730.
1. What is an 'ultra-bright' display? What are the differences between this and a normal display?
The DJI Smart Controller provides brightness up to 1000cd/m2, showing clear details even under direct sunlight and making it an optimal tool for outdoor use. For reference, an average smartphone display offers a brightness of approximately 500-705 cd/m2.
2. What ports does the DJI Smart Controller have?
An HDMI port (that supports 4K video output), microSD card slot, a USB type-C port, and a USB-A port. Through these ports, you can output video, insert a microSD card, charge the controller, and more.
3. Does the DJI Smart Controller have a speaker and microphone?
4. Can the DJI Smart Controller's brightness be adjusted manually or automatically?
The brightness can be adjusted both ways. When Auto mode is enabled, the DJI Smart Controller will automatically adjust its brightness using a built-in light sensor, making it optimal for the human eye according to the surrounding environment.
5. Can the DJI Smart Controller be connected with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth?
The DJI Smart Controller can be connected to Wi-Fi networks/hotspots and Bluetooth.
6. Does the DJI Smart Controller have customizable buttons?
Yes. Users can select alternative function configurations for the C1, C2, and Confirm buttons. There are also numerous shortcut button combinations based on user habits for more efficient control and better user experiences. Please refer to the user manual for more details.
7. How can I update the DJI Smart Controller and the apps installed on it?
The DJI Smart Controller's system can be updated either by connecting to the internet or to a computer with DJI Assistant 2 downloaded from the official website. Apps can be updated along with the system or by connecting to the internet.
8. What should I do if the signal strength is too weak for video transmission?
Check your surroundings for potential interference factors and then adjust the orientation of your antennas to enhance signal strength.
9. How can I transfer files with the DJI Smart Controller?
You can use a microSD card or the built-in Go Share function to transfer files. You can also transfer files by connecting the DJI Smart Controller to a computer (non-Mac) and selecting "Transfer Files" from the Smart Controller menu.
10. What is the SRE function?
By enabling the SRE (Sunlight Readable Enhancement) function, image display will be automatically enhanced and optimized so that content is still clearly visible even under direct sunlight.
11. What is the difference between the DJI Smart Controller's built-in DJI GO 4 app and the normal DJI GO 4 app?
The built-in DJI GO 4 app has been optimized for use with the DJI Smart Controller. Both the built-in DJI GO 4 app and the standard DJI GO 4 app will be simultaneously updated.
12. Can I install third-party apps on the DJI Smart Controller?
Yes. You can download third-party apps through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. (DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings.)
13. Does the DJI Smart Controller support quick charging?
Yes, it supports QC2.0 quick charging via the type-C port at the bottom of the controller.
14. What are the functions of the microSD card and its slot?
You can expand the controller's storage with an extra microSD card and transfer the downloaded files from the controller to the microSD card. You can also view photos and videos saved in an aircraft's microSD card on the DJI Smart Controller.